Sunday, October 26, 2014

BIGGEST ENTERTAINER ARE MOVIES

                                                       

                            

         Movies are the biggest form of entertainment in today's modern world. The only reason that these are in complete form is that the access to it. Movies have high occupancy rate with the multiplex cinemas which contributes in making movies a success and the biggest form of entertainment. Movies have become a necessity for everyone. Furthermore,movies have magic power to let people involve in ficton,they make dreams about love, in venture of violence and so on,maybe you imagine yourself to the character in the movie and all seem to happen around. Talking about my favorite movies I don't have any particular movie because i feel that every movie is good in its own criteria like we can't expect a serious cinema movie to be a thriller.


      ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIES


SCAR FACE : I like the movie because of Al Pacino and it is said to be his best performance in his entire career.

               
                                              
IRON MAN : The movie is loved by everyone and Iron Man is my favorite childhood superhero and it is not only the super hero who makes it big but because Robert Downey Jr. is my favorite actor.

                                                                                       
                  

ROCKY: I've been watching all the parts of Rocky because this movie is the best inspiration to anyone.



                      
                                                         




3 IDIOTS : This is a bollywood movie based on the education system and the reasoning being a favorite movie is the realistic approach made by the director which is really missing in most of the hollywood movies.


                                                                                                               

The Wolf Of  Wall Street : The only only reason I like this movie because of the true story behind it and the trick of earning billions without even spending a penny. My friends do tell me its a dirty one but worth watching once at least.

                      
                                                                                                         



                               



          

                                           
                           



5 comments:

  1. Great movie choices, Sid. I will have to watch Rocky since you said people in India will think I'm crazy if I haven't seen it as an America. I've only seen Wolf of Wall Street on this list, and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, what fun movies Sid! They all seem really exciting; I can only speak for Iron MAn 3 and Wolf of Wall Street, though. I'll need to try and see Rocky as well to be a true American (like Kayla said).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree "Scarface" is a really great movie. Still haven't seen "Wolf of Wall Street" but I probably will because I love Leonardo DiCaprio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to say, you have a great taste in movies. I have seen every single movie that you listed above and I completely agree with you as to why you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anything with Leo in it is great! favorite actor by far, Wolf was one of my favorite movies of the year. Scarface is a classic, can't go wrong with an Al Pacino flick. good choices man, good choices!

    ReplyDelete